Thursday, July 17, 2008

Paris Hilton announces battle against gossipmongers

Los Angeles, Jul 17 : Paris Hilton is annoyed! In her latest MySpace blog posting titled “Clearing Up Rumors,” the socialite-singer-actress-businesswoman says she’s sick of gossip sites printing false rumors about her, so from now on she is going to address these head on.

She wastes no time in getting started on the latest rumor.“Page Six reported that I have moved into (boyfriend) Benji’s neighborhood, and that Nicole (Richie who lives with Benji’s twin brother Joel Madden) is upset by this…SO NOT TRUE! First of all, I don’t even live in Glendale. Secondly, I have my own home in a gated community in Beverly Hills — that’s where I live. I haven’t been to Glendale in months. Where do they come up with this?”

She continues: “I am thankful that I know who my true friends and colleagues are, and I encourage my fans to ignore worthless stories like this.”

The New York Post’s Page Six reported that Richie and Joel Madden, who have a six-month-old daughter, moved to Glendale to escape the publicity that was hounding them. But then Hilton and Benji Madden moved in next door, shattering their peace and angering Richie who starred in the TV show “The Simple Life” with Hilton and with whom she has had an on-off friendship.

Thinking of spreading a rumor about Paris? She’ll be after you.

“It’s not fair because these lies then spread like wildfire online … From now on I plan to address these when they come to my attention,” said Hilton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment